Day 2 of the #NurseBlogger challenge! 20 facts about me!
1. I have a coffee addiction. Everyday on my way to high school I would stop at Dunkin Donuts. Only in the past year have I started brewing my own coffee at home and drinking that. It’s something I drink every single morning. I don’t even want to know how much money I waste per year on coffee…
2. I love to sing but I’m NOT good at it at all, but that doesn’t stop me!
3. I love reading but I only like reading paperback books. I don’t like reading on my phone or Kindle. I’m weird like that!
4. I’m super cheap when it comes to a lot of things but I also don’t care about spending money if it means making a memory or hanging out with my friends.
5. I would rather be too hot than too cold. I cannot stand for the life of me to be cold. I always have a jacket, no matter what. Best advice my mama ever gave me was to bring a sweater!
6. Cats or dogs? Cat mom for sure! They are so chill and low-maintenance.
7. My sport in high school was golf! YES, it is a sport, don’t @ me!
8. I want 5 kids but I’m willing to settle for 4 😉
9. I’m spontaneous and I’m down for anything, anywhere, anytime, any place. Just LMK!
10. I’m a morning person. Give me my coffee and I’m good 2 go at 7 am but will more than likely be exhausted by 9 pm.
11. I’m not a big movie watcher. Honestly I kind of hate them. I always fall asleep and I feel super unproductive sitting on the couch for 2 hours watching a movie when I could be cleaning or grocery shopping instead.
12. I sucked my thumb until I was 7 years old. My parents tried everything to make me quit but what finally got me to stop was wearing a baseball glove for 2 straight weeks, day and night. Never sucked my thumb since. THANK GOD FOR BRACES.
13. 2 things I always have in my fridge at home is ice cream (any kind) and Dr. Pepper. ❤
14. I have 6 piercings and 1 tattoo. My tattoo is a matching heart with my sister on my right shoulder. I have both my ears pierced, 1 cartilage pierced, my belly button pierced, and 2 hip dermals.
15. I don’t like to drive and honestly… I’m not that good at it. My best friend is an advocate for this statement LOL! (she actually was the one that told me this needed to be put in here)
16. On my days off I love to spend my time outside. At the beach, springs, exploring, biking.
17. I love to learn. I have always enjoyed school. One of the things I never want to stop doing is learning. It nourishes the brain.
18. I talk very loud. I always have to be told to be quiet. My voice just carries and I seem to be really loud no matter what. One of my nicknames when I was younger was sock puppet because I had a big mouth! #SorryNotSorry
19. I don’t function well unless I have between 6-8 hours of sleep every night. #Sleepislyfe ya’ll. I’m usually in bed by 9 pm. I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry. 😉
20. I have never broken any bones despite my clumsiness! BUT, when I was 2-ish my curiosity got the best of me and I decided it was a good idea to stick my hand under the treadmill while my mom was running on it! Wow, smart move, baby Anna. It ripped all the skin off my 2 middle fingers on my left hand and I needed to keep it wrapped up at all times for like 2 months. I still have scars and crooked fingers as a result!
There ya go! 20 facts you probably never wanted to know about me but I gave them to you anyways. Thanks for reading! 🙂
Follow me on: Instagram